Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Xmas in SUMMER!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by smo, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Xmas in SUMMER! :cool:
    Couldn't think of anything better, holidays full of drinking hard in the sun, in the warm weather.
    Life is good.

Xmas in winter just sounds terribly miserable in contrast......don't know how all of you in the northern hemisphere handle it!

Excuse me while i pop on the sunnies, pop on a singlet, walk outside in the sun, to get a beer form my outside beer fridge.........

2. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    In the spirit of Christmas I will refrain from telling you just how must I have come to hate you in the last thirty seconds. :spit:

But I'll be over it in the morning. Merry Christmas. :D

3. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

We were blessed in NY today with nearly 55 Degrees ! :hyper:

4. Amen Brother! Summer rocks- Unfortunatly today in Victoria we have the usual four seasons worth of weather... It may heat up a little if the cloud cover disapears though. It is however a reasonably nice day :)

Merry Christmas!

5. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

55 degrees is just about as cold as it ever gets down here. It is currently a most pleasant 71 degrees here right now.

6. It's about 18 degrees outside. Reminds me of Spain.

7. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    We do handle it quite well - as a northener, it ain't christmas without the snow :)

8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    which scale? celsius?

9. Yhea......well, ummm........Your water spins the wrong way when you use the loo. :D

Before any of you uber factoid geeks reply to this keep in mind It's just a joke. ;)

10. darkfish01

darkfish01

Feb 11, 2005
    San Marcos, Tx
    There was a high of 75 this Christmas Eve down in Houston. :cool:

11. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I want it colder here! Christmas hockey can't happen if the pond doesn't freeze!

12. Oh, sorry, yeah. It's not really Spain weather, of course, but it's colder than it usually is around Christmas in Aus.

13. Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

just so long as it wasn't in kelvins! :eek:

14. ... ?

15. meh, i hate the summer. So hot, uncomfortable, sweaty and sticky. Plus, its easier to get warm in winter than it is to get cold/cool in summer. Im stoked it wasnt the 38 degrees that it was last year

16. I love Christmas in Summer, unfortunatly this year we had an Autumn day.

17. Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
  18. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Shheeeessh. And I was just about to cook up some
    spiffy smart-alec reply. Instead I feel like she just said,
    'That looks a little small'. Air went right out of that balloon ...

19. tsnot cold here either. It's also not hot. its comfortable. I am the king. I suppose it would be nice to live in the same continent as bear owsley, but it's much nicer living close to central america.

I look like thins guy :eek: