SOLD Xotic Effects Bass RC "Clean" Boost V2 - Mint w/Box & Papers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $115.00
    Like new Xotic Effects Bass RC Booster. Clean boost with a secondary boost to stack the 2. The second boost is controlled by the center blue light/ which is a knob. I had it on my board for one church gig. Its a bit bigger sounding than I expected :) Super, Super CLEAN. No residue or anything at the bottom. I did remove the rubber feet. Comes with the original box, info card and packaging. These are $168 new.

Your PayPal payment gets it shipped to your lower 48th US state via USPS Priority Mail with proper packaging and insurance. Not interested in any trades at this time.

A865B11B-7625-4B13-9CCB-3EE8AA43E3DC.jpeg
    4C8E9DEF-4B2E-4298-8070-F730602F96F1.jpeg

freedomryder likes this.
  2. JackNoneReacher

JackNoneReacher Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2020
    Southern Utah
    I’ve been looking for a review of this pedal. So you are saying that the second gain makes it cleaner? Any other sonic changes from the original rc bass boost?

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Hello, I put it back on my board "Temporarily", but all of my gigs have been cancelled since, so it still hasn't left my house. I really like it, for the most part. The right switch is the normal, bypass / boost on switch. The second switch controls the little Gain 2 knob in the center. That one can give you a nice extra, warm boost, or you can top it out and get a nice, over the top distortion, depending on where you have Boost 1 set.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022