SOLD Xotic XJ-1T: $1600 - Special price through Sunday

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CJL, Jun 8, 2016.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Specia. Price through Sunday - $1600 shipped in a new Warwick Deluxe gig bag. This is about 1/2 the new bass price.

I recently picked up this bass in a trade deal and, unfortunately, I am a little heavy on Jazz Basses right now so I am offering it here for sale. The bass is basically new. It was built in Feb 2016 and comes with all the case candy, certificate of authenticity, etc... It is the new version with the mid and treble shift switches on the front and the tri-logic III preamp. Approx 9 pounds and very comfortable. Has Hipshot ultra lite tuners. The bass will ship in a gig bag. It plays great and sounds great....I just don't need it right now.

Offering this bass at a really good price of $1775 OBO shipped in order to try and entice a quick sale. This is shipped CONUS but I can ship internationally or to AK and HI if the buyer is willing to cover any additional costs. No trades on this one please.

This is a great chance to own what is basically a new Xotic bass for way below the new bass price. There is an identical bass for sale on the Xotic website for an "on sale" price of $3060 plus shipping....so this is a drastic price decrease. Thanks for looking.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  2. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price has been adjusted based on recent sales / ads for similar instruments. Trade bait list has also been updated, but a straight sale is preferred if possible.

3. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Special price through Sunday - $1600 shipped. Thats an insane price for a a new Xotic Jazz bass.

Rumblefisher and Skeptismo like this.
  4. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    this is a ridiculous price on a top notch instrument

cjlembo likes this.
  5. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    I agree. Someone needs to jump on this. If I didn't already own "the one" this one wouldn't be going anywhere.

6. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    On hold pending payment.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 18, 2021