No longer available Xotic XJ 1T5, 24-fret, excellent condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by herrdruhl, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Outstanding Xotic jazz bass 5 string, 24 fret version. Ash/maple/dark rosewood, about 9.5 lbs, 34 inch scale, 19mm spacing at bridge, 1.75" bone nut. Near perfect condition, only a little scuffing on the pickguard. Has the newer preamp with HRI. Neck is straight and plays beautifully. Not a thing to worry about in terms of playability, tone, or reliability. Fretwork is outstanding. This is a high end jazz bass, check out vids on these if you're not familiar. Would keep it, except that I'm moving exclusively to Brady Muckelroy's basses. Ships in the cool Xotic gig bag to continental USA only. PM with questions. Paypal is preferred. $1900 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. L4R6O

L4R6O

Sep 6, 2014
    Indonesia
    Oh my

3. widjajar

widjajar

Apr 21, 2003
    W O W!

4. Yes, she's a stunner, and I'm hearing offers (lowballs will be politely ignored).

5. ON HOLD, pending...

6. Sold on Reverb.com

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021