1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Xotic XJ1T 4 String - Trans-Brown - Excellent

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by swpyne, Oct 27, 2018.

1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Price:
    $1575.00
    Strings:
    I got this recently as part of a trade deal but I rarely play 4 string anymore and I have a couple other 4 strings that more than meet my needs when I do. So I thought I would offer it back up. I would love to sell it outright but I will consider trades (+ or - cash) for similarly valued 5 string basses. My only requirement is that any basses offered up be 9 pounds 8 ounces or less.

This is a very nice early Xotic XJ1T that has a hum cancelling coil under the pickguard (now known as the HRI option), It's 100% stock with no issues of any kind. It sports the classic Xotic trilogic preamp with a master tone that works very well in both active and passive modes. It weighs in at a comfortable 9 pounds 4.8 ounces on my digital scale and will ship with a nice quality gig bag. The finish is in great shape with only one minor ding on the back near the control cavity.

$1,575.00 shipped in the CONUS

Open a private conversation with me if you have any questions or want to offer something up for trade. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1521. IMG_1522. IMG_1523. IMG_1524. IMG_1525. IMG_1526. IMG_1527. IMG_1529. IMG_1530.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

May 12, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Wow! Steal of a deal right here!!

3. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Damn! Awesome deal here!