1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Xotic XP-1T PJ BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jbares, Feb 16, 2016.

1. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Price:
    $1850.00
    Strings:
    FOR SALE/TRADE: Absolute KILLER XOTIC
    *In an effort to keep this thread free of clutter..if you have any trade offers/questions/concerns/comments please use the private messaging. Thanks! That being said:

This is a one of a kind..(specially built for a long time Xotic endorser)...

Xotic XP-1T Precision bass in Sherwood Green with an added jazz pickup in the back. The Trilogic 2 sounds INCREDIDBLE and is extremely versatile and flat out nails the traditional Pbass tone and with the added jazz pickup in the back you are able to achieve that bark and bite that only a jazz pickup can give...please go to the Xotic website for all the specs of the XP-1T bass.

XP Series - Basses - Guitar & Bass

See pics...bass in near immaculate condition with almost zero playing wear..comes with as new Xotic gig bag...

Weighs in at a light and extremely resonant 8.5 Pds on my bathroom scale...bass balances perfectly and plays even better...extremely stable neck...even down here in South Louisiana!

The third switch on the bass is an active/passive switch.

$1850.00 plus all actual shipping box/charges.

TRADE VALUE: $1950.00

*Trades: The only trades that I'll consider would Be a Jazz or PBASS of equal or close to equal value...I'm good on amps/cabs. Thanks!

Money order, cashiers check, USPS money order, even a personal check as well for payment.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    bluejayway82, seang15 and Lumdingo like this.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Killer.

3. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Beautiful bass...

4. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Lots of interest and several nice trade offers..still here tho...
    Don't sleep too long on this one...this active/passive bass nails every VINTAGE and MODERN PBASS tone in the book and with the added Jazz pickup...it's an extremely versatile bass that covers any gig you'll encounter.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  5. RedMoses

RedMoses Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2012
    NYC
    Man... What a nice Bass, i wish i needed it, im shocked its not sold.