SOLD Xvive U4 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Wfrance3, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Wfrance3

Wfrance3 Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    Price:
    $180
    United States
    Xvive U4 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System as pictured.
    WITH KZ ZS6 High Fidelity Extra Bass Earbuds

Used only in my non-smoking home and at church. Included IEMs barely used. Xvive U4 used maybe 20 or 30 times at the most. I played with range on this and it worked maybe 80 feet or so, all the way to the back of the church sanctuary.

This little system works great. I don't have any wireless gigs on the near horizon, so am selling this to raise funds for a 5 string Warmoth build.

I thought putting this together with the extra stuff that I needed, and you are probably going to need would be the kindest way to present this nice little system. Here's what you get:

• The Xvive U4 as pictured. I'm 99% sure this is everything it came with.
    • A set of KZ ZS6 in ear monitor earbuds with upgraded wire.
    • Nice little case for the ZS6s.
    • A low Z to 3.5mm TRS adapter cable.

There is a little blue zip tie on the left ear bud that you may notice in the pic. It's on there just so you can easily know which one is the left earbud and which one is the right earbud. If you want to take it off, it's no big deal to remove. Left it on there tho because you may find it helpful...

Thanks for reading my ad. I'll pony up free shipping in the 48 US. Alaska, Hawaii, and everywhere else will pay actual shipping charges. I will do USPS insured shipping to wherever you are.

Thanks for reading my ad! IMG_4874.png
    IMG_4875.png

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022