Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yahoo Problems

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JAUQO III-X, Nov 2, 2003.

1. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Hello out there in Bassville, for the last three days I have been unable to access the page on Yahoo that lets me know if I have recieved any E-mail .Im able to sighn In but the page for the E-mail info takes forever to download and then it just stop a little below the Yahoo Banner.I was wondering If I was the only one having this problem,and can anyone offer any reason(s)why this is occurring?
    Thanks
    JAUQO

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    mine has been fine. Maybe clear your history and temp files.

3. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Because of the problem Im having in general I am unable to try your suggestion.
    Thanks

4. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    You cannot clear you internet Temp and history files?

If that's the case, not getting logged into Yahoo! is the least of your worries.

(in IE click tools -> internet options. then clear history and remove Temporary internet files)

5. hmm, no problems here

6. Could be your internet service provider (ISP) is on the fritz. Nothing you can do about it except wait or switch.

Are you having problems with other sites or just Yahoo mail? Yahoo mail works fine for me too.

7. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I found out today that a guy I work with was having problems with his. He lives in another part of the state (I had no problem). He has SBC Global, same as me. So other people were have a hard time too on Saturday!

Your not alone!! :)

8. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Thanks Guys