1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

yahoo users- help me!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cloren, Mar 13, 2008.

1. cloren

cloren

Nov 15, 2007
    san francisco
    call me a scumbag or what you will, it was stupid but i don't regret it. ive had a growing suspecion that my girlfriends been lying to me and the anguish grew to a head 3 days ago. she left her yahoo email account open and I snooped- stupid i know. what i found was a ton of emails she sent to her (supposedly) exboyfriend over the past year of us being together. The tone was definititely, unmistakably romantic.

of course i confronted her about it and asked her to explain what I thought was proof that shes been playing me.

the emails were all dated from the past year 2007 (we started dating 2006), but she claims all those emails were sent years ago and the dates changed when yahoo updated from classic to the new email format.

has anyone else experienced this?

I want to believe her, but i'm having the hardest time, as this isn't the first time she's lied to me.

2. c_joseph_lier

c_joseph_lier

Aug 7, 2007
    um ... no ... that's BS ... there was no Y2K6-7 problem ...
    If you have no trust or truth, you have no relationship ...
    Sorry bro, but that is how i see it ...

3. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Put a keylogger on the computer.

I just went through the same thing. I do not beliuee it would change the dates when she upgraded, I smell BS.

Sorry bro.....

4. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    Why has she saved them?

5. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    If you have to snoop around your girlfriends private business because you don't trust her, it's probably time to tell her to find another source of attention. :atoz:

6. cloren

cloren

Nov 15, 2007
    san francisco
    why has she saved them? my point exactly- there should be no reason- her and i've been living together for a year (this month).

all my friends say its bs too, I've never really suspected her of anything like this before- she's only lied about little stuff, but i don't know it just seems to outlandish.

regardless of whether she has been seeing her ex- the level of trust has seriously dwindled in our relationship and I see that as a major problem to the relationship

thanks for your input everyone

7. c_joseph_lier

c_joseph_lier

Aug 7, 2007
    Emailing is still cheating ...
    being on a dating site is cheating ...
    flirting in messenger is cheating ...
    if you find romance in someone other than your partner, it is cheating ... I don't care if they are accross the ocean ... I know that there are guys that beleive in the zip code rule, but not me ... my nickle's worth