Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha 5-string & GK 700RB amp F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Aug 29, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Yamaha BB5N. Mahogany colored body (it might be mahagony, but I'm not sure). RW board. Maple neck. Matching headstock. 34" scale. Minor scuffs and dings but over all very good condition. Tight B-string. Brand new DR low-riders. Passive elec's. Not sure of the year. Nice Kaces padded gig-bag. $240.00 shipped OBO to the the 48.

Gallien Krueger 700RB. Very good condition. I think it is a 2003. I'm the second owner and bought it off of a TB'er. 380W into 4. I think it's 220W into 8. Comes with original packing, A/C cable, manual, rack ears. $350.00 shipped OBO to the 48. (SOLD)

I'd like to sell both quickly if at all possible. ;)

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
  3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Sorry I forgot to mention it before but no trades and shipping is to the 48 only... ;)

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    $325 shipped for the amp.
    $275 shipped for the bass and it includes the nifty leather Yamaha strap seen in the pix.

Prices are getting firmer but I'm still open to some negotiation. No trades. :cool:

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Still available. Any takers?

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Amp is sold.

Price drop on the bass... $240.00 shipped OBO.