1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha Attitude 10th Anniversary Model owners!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jimmy Aloha, Feb 26, 2008.

1. :cool:Hey I just wanted to see how many people on here had an anniversary model .I have #49 of 300 in sparkle Black . Man I can t wait till billy setsup That website for the attitude Owners. I was Actually going to do a website for the attitudes but he beat me to it !!!

2. Barkless Dog

Barkless Dog Barkless to a point

Jan 19, 2007
    I had one but sold it. It was dead mint, unplayed and I just could not bring myself to play it, so I sold it. Looks like the purple one is the really rare one.

I was surprised how big the neck was, how small the body is, and it was neck heavy. Also the quality was sub par to me. Small paint drip, you could see the router bit marks in the body of sunken pickup jacks, slightly warped model 1 pickup cover. My Gibson Les Paul and my son's Ric are excellent quality. The attitude, I expected better, its good, but not excellent.

Great sounding bass and I'm sure will only go up in value. I want a bass I can play though.

P1000561.

P1000565.

billyric.

3. Dave Fowler

Dave Fowler Bass is what I know .. it's what I do! Commercial User

Sep 23, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    I am a (small) dealer .. buying, selling, trading basses is my passion!
    I have serial number 002 that Billy personally gave me .. it's the black one .. LOVE this bass!

4. Dave Fowler

Dave Fowler Bass is what I know .. it's what I do! Commercial User

Sep 23, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    I am a (small) dealer .. buying, selling, trading basses is my passion!
    YamahaBSbackplate.JPG

5. GED2112

GED2112

Mar 6, 2018
    I have purple 124 of 300!