Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

yamaha attitude bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lewibassist, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Does anyone know the price of a yamaha attitude in uk pounds ive been lookin at them and they look pretty nice if any1 has got 1 cud u tell what u think of it and if it is worth gettin

2. I own 10 Attitudes (Limited, Ltd II, and the Attitude X)....I love playing them and I'm also a big Billy Sheehan fan...

I paid around $700-900 for the Limiteds and the Attitude X ran me $1100. Using Mark's international money math system, I would guestimate around 400-500 quid...

If you have any other questions, let me know.

3. i got a 1994 attitude special a week ago for £140:D
    and theyre like £900 new. i think the attitude basic ones are £400ish and the limited models are about £1200, aniversary ones are something like £1400 or something, do what i did, go to a guitar shop that thinks the yamaha attitude is just a silly little fender precision copy;)

4. The Lurker

The Lurker

Aug 16, 2002
    Ankh-Morpork
    that's a lot of Attitudes!

5. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    I guess he needs to take some "Attitude Management 101" courses

D

6. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    I guess he needs to take some "Attitude Management 101" courses

D :D

7. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Well I'm currently waiting on one comign from the US. If all goes well with it, I'll point you in the direction of the seller if you want - I believe he can get a few more! The one I'm getting is the 10th Anniversary model - I just love the purple one!