1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Yamaha Attitude Limited 3 - Billy Sheehan model

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by coo68ley, Aug 30, 2017.

1. coo68ley

coo68ley Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    It is with a heavy heart that I am parting with this... the tone is bold and powerful. Probably my two favorite qualities of this bass is that it accepts pedals/effects so well and that it records very well. But I need to thin out my herd and save $ for other endeavors. I'm including some links to answer your questions and to hear how it sounds.

There are normal swirl marks on it.... I've only taken it to three rehearsals.... other than that it's been in my smoke free studio.

The only issue with it just surfaced a couple days ago:
    The volume nob for the neck woofer pick up is a little loose and wobbly. I don't have the proper tool to tighten it but I'm sure it's easy.... it doesn't affect the functionality of the nob. I can send closeup photos to those who are interested if you'd like.

Other than that this is a very versatile bass...it's not to be labeled as a bass for rock only. I play old jazz funk on it (Paul Jackson/Headhunters stuff) and it eats it for breakfast. Just this morning I played some Bach cello suites on it.... definitely not a one trick pony.

IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1641.JPG IMG_1642.JPG IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1644.JPG IMG_1645.JPG IMG_1646.JPG IMG_1647.JPG IMG_1648.JPG IMG_1649.JPG

ATTITUDE LIMITED 3 - Overview - Yamaha - United States

Yamaha Billy Sheehan Attitude Limited 3 - Sonic Blue

2. coo68ley

coo68ley Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Here's a cool video of how this is made