1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha Attitude LTD-II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Mytola, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mytola

Mytola

Jun 1, 2007
    Norway
    SOLD!

2. neptoon

neptoon Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2000
    Cape Canaveral, FL
    cool bass! sweet jam, too...

3. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I'm actually surprised you're selling this...even though you said you were going to a long time ago! Just never thought I'd see the day...

4. Mytola

Mytola

Jun 1, 2007
    Norway
    It's definately a good bass, and I will get another at some point in the future. The problem is that what I really NEED now is a fretted fiver (which I have) and a fretless fiver (which I'm looking for). I dont really have any use for this as it is now, and I can't afford to have it around when a fretless is sorely needed. It's definately a bass I would like to have, but not one of those two essential ones.

5. Fender32

Fender32

Jun 23, 2005
    Kent, England
    Mytola, you should go and post these pictures in this thread:

The Black 'n' Maple Bass Owners Club

It's full of people (like me ;)) who go nuts for this colourscheme. Who knows, one of them might want to buy it, or know someone else who does :).

Personally, I'm selling, rather than buying these days but I did still consider it :D. Sweeeeeet bass :smug:.

6. Mytola

Mytola

Jun 1, 2007
    Norway
    Good idea. I've looked through (and drooled at) that thread before. These pics definately belongs there. :)

7. Mytola

Mytola

Jun 1, 2007
    Norway
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.