Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha BB-1600...Maybe More

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Oct 16, 2004.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Selling a Yamaha BB-1600 cream-colored bass that I just recently got. Many have called this series from the early 80's the best that Yamaha ever made. Check out some of the forums on here for some statements.

This bass is all original except for the bridge which is a chrome Schaller roller bridge. The rest of the hardware is gold and worn some but the body and neck are in great shape. This bass is on the heavy side but has some great tone and bottom end.

Wasn't planning on selling this bass, but the band just broke up and I'm going to reduce the amount of gear I have. Asking $300 shipped (includes original hardshell case). Send PM or email with questions or for pics.

Also may be selling the following items:
    5-string American Fender Deluxe Jazz (Good condition)
    Avatar 410 Pro Cab (Good condition)
    Ampeg 210 SVT-Pro Cab (Good condition)
    QSC RMX-1450 Power Amp (Like new)

If any interest in the above items, PM me for more details. Thanks.

:crying:

2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    bump

3. pictures?

4. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Here's a thread about it I started not too long ago with pics.

Yamaha BB1600

5. Very interested. PMed

Glenn

PS- How does the BB1600 series differ from that of the BB3000s and other models?

6. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Email sent.

7. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    Is this bass still for sale?

8. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Yes, it is. I had a few interested parties but haven't heard anything back from them yet.

9. Interested in a mint 2003 StingRay5 in blue dawn sparkle with matching headstock?

10. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    PM sent.

11. Still available?

12. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Looks like it's sold, but I'm waiting for confirmation from jedi.

13. Is bass gone?

14. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Yes, bass is gone. Sorry I didn't mention it but a few months have passed so I didn't expect to hear anything else about it.