1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Yamaha BB-3000 MA signature

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BigRedBassPlayer, Nov 27, 2018.

1. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Unfortunately I’m just starting a new job and need to funds at the moment so I’m giving up a bass I looked a long time to get. It’s a hard to find Yamaha Michael Anthony signature. I’ve seen a few of the green models but not much of these. The bass has been played, a lot. I never gigged it in 3 years of owning it. All of what you see is in the pictures from the previous owner who’s thread I am attaching. This is a players bass. I originally planned on getting it repainted but things didn’t work out that way. The black paint has some sparkle in it. This bass is fantastic. And it looks sharp in person.

Nut is 1.625
    Neck through
    Around 9 lbs
    3 way switch
    Passive
    Ebony fretboard
    Drop D tuner
    Cool chili peppers inlays
    Comes with soft case

I swore I would never get rid of it but with Christmas coming up and me starting a new job life just got in the way. Any questions please feel free to ask. Truly a unique and stellar bass.

I used the previous owners pictures as he got good ones. As I said, this bass is in the same condition. And feel free to check out his posting on it.

SOLD - Yamaha BB-3000 MA (Michael Anthony Signature)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. Is this bass still available?