SOLD Yamaha BB1024X Bass Caramel Brown P/J 4str

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bass40hz, Jul 24, 2018.

1. bass40hz

bass40hz Cigar smoker, scotch drinker, American Patriot

Aug 13, 2014
    Sussex County, NJ
    no endorsements yet...Are you listening Spector, DR, GK, Line6?
    Price:
    Strings:
    Labor Day special, $800 picked up, $860 shipped, price goes back up on 9-2-18.

These hardly ever come up on the used market, they are professional instruments in every aspect. Amazing build, tone and play-ability. These basses are underrated powerhouses. If you are reading this you already know. Condition is about an 8.9 out of 10 only because of swirls on the PG as in the last pic ( I am not a pick player, this is mostly from obsessively cleaning and polishing), and normal use, no dings, dents, chips or scratches...just a couple of very very light marks in the clear coat that will easily buff out with proper cleaner, barely noticeable if you look for them, they would not photograph as they are so light...just fully disclosing:) You will not be disappointed.
    Pick up in Sussex County NJ nights and weekends or in Wayne NJ M-F 9am-4pm. Price May be slightly negotiable, but I am not in a huge rush so no low balls. Of course I will ship...Pay the listed price and shipping will be included... CONUS only. Trade interest - Dingwall NG2 4 string.
    FYI the case is not included, the basses were sold without them, I used one of my others to keep it stored and safe. PayPal only or cash in person.
    IMG_0100.jpg IMG_0101.jpg IMG_0102.jpg IMG_0103.jpg IMG_0104.jpg IMG_0105.jpg IMG_0106.jpg IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0109.jpg IMG_0110.jpg IMG_0113.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Wantage, New Jersey
    Very nice!

bass40hz likes this.
  3. toprekoms

toprekoms Inactive

Aug 22, 2010
    Colorado
    Nut width, weight, and scale please.

4. bass40hz

Aug 13, 2014
    Sussex County, NJ
    34", 9.5lbs and 40mm

5. toprekoms

toprekoms Inactive

Aug 22, 2010
    Colorado
    Thanks!

bass40hz likes this.
  6. Valsmere

Valsmere Gold Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2018
    southern NJ
    GLWTS
    Sussex county my old stomping grounds. I grew up in Lake Stockholm and moved to Vernon

7. bass40hz

Aug 13, 2014
    Sussex County, NJ
    I am in Vernon too, Highland Lakes. Meet me on my deck for cigars and scotch. Rock on!

Valsmere likes this.
  8. Valsmere

Valsmere Gold Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2018
    southern NJ
    Wish I could Brother but I'm in Cherry Hill now, I lived off of Butternut drive going out towards Warwick NY
    Rock ON!

bass40hz likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021