SOLD Yamaha BB1024X Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stage Left, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Stage Left

Stage Left Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2007
    North Alabama
    Price:
    Strings:
    Back up for sale. This bass recently sold and incurred some minor shipping damage. I had the seller return it and am relisting it with updated pics and lowered price. The bottom strap pin suffered an indent into the body and some paint chipped away around the pin. I also added a pic showing the weight with a hanging luggage scale. The original description is below:

Excellent+++ condition with only some light surface scratches. Great sounding overwound alnico and ceramic pickups that are well balanced. Custom tortoise pickguard and includes the original black guard. Beautifully figured five piece maple and walnut neck. Currently strung with fresh Curt Mangan nickelwound 50-105 with nice medium low action. Includes original heavy padded factory gigbag. Price includes CONUS shipping. Feel free to ask any questions.

Updated trade interests:
    Noble DI
    Lakland 44-60 Custom Sunburst Rosewood Bound Neck
    Fender Roadworn Jazz Sunburst

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. masterbasser73

masterbasser73 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Florida
    Nice bass - can I ask why you're getting rid of it?

3. Stage Left

Apr 10, 2007
    North Alabama
    I have three passive PJ basses so it rarely gets played. I have had it since September and it’s never seen a gig. I also have my eye on something else at the moment so I would like to free up the cash invested.

4. masterbasser73

masterbasser73 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Florida
    I have listed my BB1025X - looking to get rid of the 5 strings, but love the bass. Doesn't seem as though you would be interested (from your list of wants), but I am just putting it out there in case...

5. Stage Left

Apr 10, 2007
    North Alabama
    Thanks for replying. I have also owned the BB1025X and it was a fantastic bass. These Yamaha basses are really special and are very playable in every situation. Just going in a different direction bass wise these days.

masterbasser73 likes this.
  6. VinnyC

VinnyC Supporting Member

May 26, 2017
    So Cal
    Is it still available

7. MeLikeBass

MeLikeBass Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Beautiful

8. wewing

wewing

Sep 19, 2011
    Brent payment sent. Thanks

9. Stage Left

Apr 10, 2007
    North Alabama
    Deal fell through. Back up for sale with price lowered.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021