Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha BB1500A!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RealBK, Feb 11, 2003.

1. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
    Anyone have one of these basses? they look very nice, but are VERY hard to get hold of in the UK. If anyone in the UK is selling one PLEASE get in touch with me.

I WANT A YAMAHA BB1500A!!!!!!

Are they good for slap?

2. They are pretty darn good basses, I have one for sale in my store. It's natural finish. They're a good alternative for someone who likes Fender basses.

3. I own one, and it really is a great bass!

4. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I played one a while back, and i agree with Marty Forrer, they are a great, cheaper version of a fender with the looks and almost the same feel. and BTW, yes, they're good for slap :D

5. Hi Kirby, just wondered if you know, or know of, my brother Andrew Forrer, a bassist in Melbourne, also a very longtime friend called Mike Rudd, a wonderful singer/songwriter. Yeah, I know, Melbourne's a pretty big place, but ya never know.....

6. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Mike Rudd rings a bell, where abouts are they situated? Melbourne doesnt have many bass players so chances are ive seen them round some where :D