Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha BB404 including all the goodies

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by coffee-sipper, Dec 9, 2003.

1. coffee-sipper

coffee-sipper

Jul 10, 2003
    Raleigh NC
    Super glossy black - Yamaha BB 404 with gig bag, metronome, tuner, instruction book w/CD, tools, extra strings, stand, and cable - everthing you need to get started. I just upgraded to another Yamaha (BB1500A) and they are too similar - so this one should have a nice new home. This is a really nice bass, I love it and I know you will too.
    _
    The Yamaha BB404 features the BBNE2 Nathan East-style body silhouette that plays easily and offers great balance and shoulder comfort. It's equipped with a solid alder body, maple neck, dual humbuckers, a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard, and chrome hardware. Plays far better than anything else at this price point and certainly puts the Mexican Fenders to shame. It's a nice slim neck, similar to that of a Fender Jazz and all of the 24 frets are easily accessible. Adjusting the action is very easy with the truss rod adjustment being just below the 24th fret as opposed to on the headstock.

For everything I am asking $230 obo.

[​IMG]