Yamaha BB404 Onsale @ MF for $229!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Just saw that Musicians Friend is blowing out Yamaha BB404's for $229! I had a BB405 for a while and it was a great bass! Thought I'd pass it along to my fellow TBers! Of course you could always buy my tricked out SX (in my sig below) for less! ;)

$229 BB404 @ MF
  2. Quadzilla

3. Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    well excuse me! doesnt look that great the list is only $500 and it has crummy reviews
  4. Quadzilla

My BB405 served me well. Most people here on TB love the BB series. Not sure who the reviewers are on MF. OK, then buy my SX instead (they get good reviews)! :D ;)
  5. Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    i dont want an SX either I want a Spector to go along with my Fender J Deluxe MIA , but I may consider buying that yamaha bass at a local stoor and have them match the price. You selling anything else?
  6. Quadzilla

Nah, that's all I got for sale. The Yamaha is a good choice. Good build quality and value for the dollar (kinda like SX too). Can't go wrong with Yam...
  7. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I wonder who gave the BB404 bad reviews? I had one for while and I thought it was a great low end bass. I know that UK magazine, Bass Guitarist, gave a real good review of the fretless BB404. The only problem I can think of is that the last few 404s I played had sharp frets.
  8. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    If I wasn't in debt for my drumset still, I'd buy one!