Yamaha BB415, wine red burst FS/FT $375

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassdr, Jan 28, 2006.

1. I have one of the new Yamaha's, a new/played 5 times BB415. This is the new passive Yamaha BB with a P/J setup. Bass Player gave it a nice review, I don't recall which issue (December?) and for the money, you can't buy a better 5 string. It has nice action, great tone, is medium in weight and looks great. The wine/black burst is very nice over the alder body. I strung it with Labella deep talkin tape wounds for recording and it sounded very vintage. I'll include the original round wounds it came with as well. Condition wise, it has one tiny scuff mark at the turn of the lower horn that you have to hold to the light to see. It is otherwise mint/new. I am only letting it go as to promote marital harmony and I am over the 5 bass limit.

Asking $375 shipped UPS to the lower 48, no case, but have the original Yamaha packing with inner/outer box and will pack well.

Also, will consider trades/trade+cash from me for a decent 4 string P-bass.

I have tried numerous times to attach a picture and the talkbass server keeps telling me that the file is too big despite it measuring 22.4kb on my computer so I guess you'll have to e-mail me for pics, sorry.

2. BTW, I do have several posts in the feedback forum for deals I have done here, search: bassdr
  3. Here's a pic

Attached Files:

4. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    did you ever sell this?