1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Yamaha BB614 Active (250 shipped CONUS)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tuba_samurai, Jan 24, 2016.

1. tuba_samurai

tuba_samurai Yamaha BB Club #123 Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Georgia
    Price:
    350 shpd
    Strings:
    Looking to sell my active Yamaha BB614. Some belt rash dings on the back of body and the neck, a few very small bumps on the front that don't show up in photos, but in good shape. Great feeling and playing bass. Controls are Volume, Pickup selection (fader), Treble Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut, and Bass Boost/Cut. Currently set up for D standard, but can change to standard before shipping if desired.

I am using off-board EQ and pre amps so I want to go completely passive.

EDIT: Only trade interest would be a passive Yamaha BB bass.

Demo: Playing around with different pickup and EQ settings and fingerstyle and pickstyle. Recorded straight into USB interface using Audacity with no editing.

IMG_20141206_193725_029.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. Any trade interest in an agave blue 05 MIM Precision with white pearl guard and pickup/astray covers?

3. tuba_samurai

Oct 30, 2013
    Georgia
    Sounds killer, but I am over capacity on Precisions at the moment. Thanks. :)

Orpheus55 likes this.
  4. tuba_samurai

Oct 30, 2013
    Georgia
    Updated to reflect price drop.