1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East Signature w/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Nov 16, 2017.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $1795
    Strings:
    Yamaha Nathan East Signature Model, White,Alder Body With Maple Top, 5 String Maple And Mahogany Neck-Thru, Ebony Fingerboard, Built-In NE-1 Parametric EQ, Case. This is my second one and they rank as one of my favorite basses of all time. The versatility of this bass is phenomenal and can fit any situation. Here's the story behind this bass: I purchased it new less than a month ago and it has never left my house. The other day I was attempting to install a set of strap locks and stripped the screw head. While trying to back the screw out with a screw extractor, the drill slipped and left two small dings in the finish (shown in the pictures). Other than these two dings, the bass is brand new. I have reduced the price by $200 to account for the damage.

BBNE2
    General specifications
    Construction
    Neck Through
    Scale Length 34" (863.6mm)
    Fingerboard Ebony
    Radius 19 11/16" (500mm)
    Frets 24
    Body Maple/Alder
    Neck Maple/Premium Grade Mahogany 5 Piece
    Bridge Yamaha BPZ-7 (No Piezo)
    Pickups Alnico V Stack Type x 2
    Pickup Switch N/A
    Controls Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-Band EQ, Mid Cut Frequency, Mid Cut On-Off Switch
    Bridge spacing is 18mm
    Bass weighs exactly 10 pounds on my digital scale. Comes in OHSC with all case candy.
    Was $1995 now reduced to $1795 SHIPPED/INSURED to CONUS only. PayPal preferred. Sorry, no trades.
    bbne1.jpg

bbne1.jpg bbne2.jpg bbne3.jpg bbne4.jpg bbne5.jpg bbne6.jpg bbne7.jpg bbne8.jpg yam1.jpg yam2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  2. eqvolvorama

eqvolvorama Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    Beautiful. Can I ask the weight?

3. BGeetr169

BGeetr169 Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    These are great basses! I have owned several. Each time I sell or trade one I always buy another! I will try to keep the one I currently own.

baltodoc likes this.
  4. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Phenomenal basses!

5. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    Sounds like a good idea to me. :thumbsup:

6. Andy Fame

Andy Fame

Oct 19, 2017
    Hello! Still for sale?

7. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Yes

8. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    And SOLD!!!

Andy Fame likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021