1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BBT-110 4 Ohm 1X10 Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jobu3, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Awesome little cabinet here! Even better when you see the price!!!

Brand new condition. Just got it a couple of weeks ago. Has a few hours on it. Never left my room. Never pushed hard. Really surprising depth and volume for a 1X10 cabinet. 4 Ohms. Clean sound with a nice midrange character without it sounding "honky." It is clear yet warm without sounding sterile. At 32 lbs., it's really portable too. The horn is pretty natural sounding. I keep it at around 12 o'clock and I don't run into hiss with the ipod (unless it's a really lower quality MP3) or with either of my (passive) basses. When I played my ipod through it with my iamp, it was actually better than some middle of the road PA cabs I've heard. It takes EQ well. Sounds great flat too. I'm going to stick with the SWR Baby Blue combo I just got for the time being for ease of transport.

I'd like to get what I have into it... $160 shipped to the 48. It will ship with all the original PW in the original carton. Paypal fees are included. Price is pretty firm. Will accept a trade only for a Raven Labs MDB-1 or a PMB I or II.

Top portion of the cab:
    193993550.gif

I can get better pix up when the little lady lets me have my digital camera back. ;)

PM me with offers and/or questions. :bassist:

2. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Fastest sale EVER! Thanks, Tim! :hyper:

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.