1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD YAMAHA BBT-110's ... SOLD!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tjh, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    LITTLE DYNAMOS!! ... 250 watt/4 ohm Delta's (30 lbs!!) ... Do a search for the positive feedback from TB'ers on these!! (Tom B. included) ... cabs are little over 2 1/2 months old, one NEVER left the house, the other never left not packed in the original box (2x) ... these are absolutely PERFECT!! ... they will be packed in original shipping containers with original paperwork ... I stole these from MF for 149.00 each, and they are now out ... I will sell them for 135.00 each, shipped and insured ... these are an incredible mini cab and an even more incredible value ... build your mini-rig around these!! ... I bought two basses last week, and need to pay for a trip to my sons wedding in Mexico over Thanksgiving, so it is now time to recoup some of the money I spent ... feel free to ask questions ... thank you ...

2. Robear22

Robear22

Sep 28, 2004
    Zion, Ill
    PM sent.

3. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    all PM's answered ... cabs are sold ... thank you ...

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.