1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BBT500H - $250 Shipped!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

OK all-

My wife officially kicked my a$$ yesterday for my spending habits on gear and we need $ for the holidays.

Up for grabs, one of my BBT500H heads (I have two cuz I love em so much). Couple of minor scratches on top, but that's it. Otherwise, 100% functional. If you know how to use the volume knobs, it can get quite loud (those who say it isn't loud don't know how to properly adjust the gain sections on this amp). 10 lbs, 500 watts, killer amp models (everything from overdriven SVT, to clean SS and everything in between), and the BEST onboard compressor I've heard built into a head. You can save presets, etc.

$250 shipped (CONUS)!!!!

2. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    Sent you an email! ;)

3. Quadzilla

Still avail (for now) :smug: !!!

4. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

If I hadn't just bought a second Schroeder and a PLX2402 . . .

The BBT does sound great and if it's enough power you can't beat it! (and you can't beat Quad's price, either - and he's a great guy to deal with)

5. Quadzilla

Thanks Craig, I'm all teary eyed now!

6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    wow, everybody must be as tight for $$ right now as I am ... 160+ views and this is still here ... I cant believe it ... killer price on a very good lil' head ...

7. jkdahlman

jkdahlman Ambitious But Rubbish

Jul 13, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    Bump, bump, de bump-bump.
    Wish I needed this. Waaaay too good a price from a great guy.

8. Quadzilla

Any of you out there need a great tech or some custom made cables, John here is the man! He has fixed and done check ups on many of my amps!

9. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    "mine."

10. Quadzilla

And that it is!!! One more of my pieces of gear gone, one more gift for my kids for the holidays... :bawl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.