1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha BBX760?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by powmetalbassist, Nov 4, 2013.

1. powmetalbassist

powmetalbassist Supporting Member

Was searching the classifieds for Kijiji (like craigslist, but less sketchy) and saw a Yamaha bass pop up in my region. it is listed as a Yamaha BBX760. I tried looking up info on the bass but was unable to find anything online. Can anyone hep me with this bass ID? here is the only pic he has of it up thus far: http://london.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=538903818&Keyword=Bass guitar

It looks like an RBX

2. Howdy - I saw that too - I am also in London. For THAT price, IMO, it is a nice deal, assuming no fret/neck issues. It IS an RBX - typo in the ad title. I would have picked it up already but only play 5 strings. Active EQ Bass/treble cut/boost, shouldn't be too heavy, 24fret neck, humbuckers They are passive but obviously connected to a preamp.

I'd suggest you see if you can try it out.

Jamie

3. powmetalbassist

thanks man.

4. powmetalbassist

Cool. I don't have alot of experience with Yamaha's, but I used to rock a RBX374. How does the 760 compare?

5. I would say on par or (likely) better.

J

6. Doodaddy

Doodaddy

Jan 11, 2005
    West Monroe, LA
    I've not played a 760, but I've enjoyed my 775 for years now.