1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha Dealer Recommendations? (WTB Attitude LTD II)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by F1Filter, Mar 21, 2006.

1. F1Filter

F1Filter Guest

Feb 9, 2005
    Can anyone recommend a dealer besides Sam Ash and GC?

I'm having a very difficult time finding anyone that wants to sell me an Attitude LTD II. The local GC here doesn't have any in stock, and they made is sound like it was going to be a huge ordeal just to special order me one.

Sam Ash doesn't have them in stock either, and Musicians Friend thinks they're not even being made anymore :confused:

Anyone???

2. Actually, it looks as if it has been discontinued in the US. - MF and Sam Ash are right on this one. :scowl:

None of the major dealers I see have any in stock right now, but I'd keep your eyes on eBay - they're pretty regular there and a good deal as well.

3. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    No, they are still available in the US, but nobody wants to order them cuz they dont move quick enough. Any Yamaha dealer can order one.

4. i really like the attitude with the blue finish and pink inlays it is just beautiful!!!!!!!

5. The attitudes are still on the site, but they're not on that page; they're under Signature models or something like that.
    -Alex

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Still made. Billy Sheehan assures me of this.

7. Kinda dumb to have signature models in their own section of the website apart from where people whould first think to look, but I'm not the one running a multinational corporation. :rollno:

Btw, count me in as an Attitude fan - pound for pound one of the best Precision copies on the market. I'd certainly take a black w/ white pearloid any day of the week.

8. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    I just got an email from the guitar guru at Yamaha and he says the Attitude II is still in production but most dealers won't stock them because of the price. An authorized dealer can order one for you.:bassist: