1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha DTX electronic drum kit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kringle77, May 29, 2007.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Im seeing what the interest in this might be. If anyone is interested, I will post some pics. Im selling the trigger pads, rack, sound module, cables, stool, 2 kick towers and high hat pedal. No kick pedal but I will be selling two mind tama iron cobra pedals with cases separately. Im thinking $300 for the kit plus $50 for shipping. The pedals will be $75 shipped each. I may consider trades for almost anything.

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

DIBS!

Definite interest! PM sent with more info.

dcr

3. UtBDan

UtBDan

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    let me know if his offer falls through. as well as letting me know that the sound module has an output for.. recording :).

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I record mine. I take hte L&R audio out in 1`/4" straight to the recorder. It's low noice andworks fine. Mine is the DTXpress II - but they haven't really changed much. Nice price and a great addition to a home studio - or if you want to learn to play the kit without bugging everyone else in the house.

5. onemorebass

onemorebass Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2006
    West Salem, Wisconsin
    trade offer sent...

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Here's some pics. I just replaced the old cheap cables with new, heavier stereo ones. I know that the colors may look dorky but, it is much easier to find out which cord goes to which drum. The module has left & right outputs as well as 2 or 3 computer outputs with a switch for PC, Mac, analog, etc. I know that I have the manual around the house somewhere. It is easy to figure out the basics from just twiddling the knobs but, if you want to really do some deep editing, you'll want the manual.

7. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    more

8. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    here's some

9. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Yet another

10. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Here are the kick pedals that are sold separately. Both the towers are includes with the kit as well as the high-hat pedal and thrown. The power supply is an aftermarket multi-supply. The pedals come in carrying cases and are $75 a piece shipped. If someone wants the kit including pedals, I'll let them go for $60 each. They are the shiznit as far as pedals go!

11. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

So it's $470 for the rig shipped as it sits, right? The hi-hat pedal is included and an extra $120 for a kick pedals.

$300 + $60 + $60 + $50

DOH -- just realized it's a double bass set.

Think I'll be wanting this for sure.

Will send PM later this evening to work details.

dcr

12. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Put me in line if the deal falls through. Thx.

13. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM sent for PayPal address and info to you.

He's got a double set of DW pedals, so may not need the kick pedals after all.

dcr

14. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    Any chance you'll split a kick tower from the set if other buyer doesnt want it? If so i'll take it off your hands

15. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Hey guys, I've had alot of offers and I'll make my decision very soon. I'll then let everyone who sent me a message what the deal is. I just got home from the hospital yesterday and am feeling alittle under the weather today so it may take me a day or two two get back to everyone. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. :)

16. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    The dtx kit has been sold to one of our Canadian low end brothers. A really nice guy !

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021