1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Yamaha DTX522 Electronic Drum Set w/ Pedal and practice pad PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by OakCityBassist, Jun 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    Now $650.

This is the latest model of this drum set. Save some cash and get it used. Comes with a great kick pedal I bought new (not included if you by this new). Selling to make some space move into synths.

One of the cymbal holders was missing its sleeve when I bought it, so it's shimmed for now. Could probably be fixed more eloquently but doesn't affect playability.

Willing to drive to meet or will ship for split cost CONUS. I already have a box and padding.

Specs:
    DTX502 module with over 400 wave ROM and drum sounds
    XP80 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
    Includes KP65 Kick Pad
    Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal (all 3-zone) with exclusive 360-degree "choke" function
    HH65 remote hi-hat foot controller, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds
    7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
    Training Functions with Voice Guidance

Module: DTX502
    Snare : XP80
    Tom: TP70 x 2
    Floor Tom: TP70
    Bass Drum : KP65
    Hi-Hat : PCY100 + HH65
    Crash Cymbal: PCY100
    Ride Cymbal : PCY135
    Rack : RS502

IMG_20180630_123419_1.jpg IMG_20180630_123350.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021