1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha FC-7 Expression Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Adamixoye, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    Price:
    $27
    Yamaha FC-7 Expression Pedal. I've been using it to control my Behringer BSY600---it works great for that---but with the arrival of my Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, I no longer need it.

I believe it has a 50k stereo sweep---it sounds similar to the SA DEP in that regard, and that's what the BSY600 requires. Thus this would also be a good replacement for certain Boss/Roland pedals and should match things like the Boss SYB-3 or SYB-5. Includes an integrated TRS cable.

$27 shipped/Paypal. For an extra $5 I will throw in a mint Radio Shack TRS right angle adapter (a $6.50 value).

Pics to come as necessary, perfect working condition, good cosmetic condition. Only trade I'm interested in at this approximate price point is a 1590A-sized dual TRS momentary footswitch (to control a Beat Buddy or Infinity Looper).

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  2. Adamixoye

Apr 9, 2012
    Bump.

3. Adamixoye

Apr 9, 2012
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.