1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha G50 Guitar midi converter (free worldwide shipping)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dooft11, Nov 16, 2006.

1. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Well, i am selling this absolute dead mint gear in order to pay for the coming Custom bass by Wilser..
    I am asking for 220US (or if you are serious do pm me your counter offer) and i will provide free ship to wherever you are( I can adjust the price if you do live close to HongKong, so come on Asian bros). The package included all original menu, disc, warranty card and i may even find the original box.

For the information of G50, please refer to this link
    http://www.yamahasynth.com/products/g50/index.html

Also, many fellow TBers has posted reviews on G50 as well.

I own both the GI-20(roland) and the G50, plus a Vbass. This G50 stayed in my home studio purely for recording midi note from Bass to music software. and you are right.. I used it no more than 10 times.(sigh..)

Anyway, contact me for anymore detail you wanna know or if you need some pics, post or PM or email me.

Thanks... Keep watching, more gears and effects is coming

shamelessly.. i posting the image of my coming custom bass. aint she pretty?
    IMG_1664.jpg

2. dooft11

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Edit for clarification

3. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    please ship it to me free, thank you..............

or do you have a price?:p

4. Embryodead

Embryodead Inactive

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    I'm interested but i need a price.

5. dooft11

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    OKOK.. my mistake, thanks for reminding me.. haha ...i learnt my lesson here.. only free stuff can arose people interest.
    I accidentially erased the asking price when i try to edit and offer free shipping(the shipping to state is real expensive, but that will be on me).
    Jady, yes i had already shipped something to you for free. Hope you can get that soon..but..wait... am i shipping the right package...:)

so anyone interested?