1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha & GK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by west*coast*bass, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    ** Yamaha BB5000AF, 5 string fretless. This bass does have a few very cool upgrades... There is a Bartolini soapbar in the bridge position and the original Yamaha P set up in the neck position. There is a Bartolini 2 band preamp that was added as well.

The tuners are Hipshot with a drop tuner on the E string. Yes, the bass is tuned E-C... The bridge is Gotoh and fully adjustable. The color of the bass is a gun metal grey (w/ slight blues in the color). The bass comes in a padded Kaces gig bag.

Now, this bass has been played. It has some minor bumps and shows some wear. The most noticeable is a chip (about the size of your pinkie nail) in the paint (to the wood) on the lower bout. The neck is in great condition. There is some buckle rash on the back of the body, nothing too serious.

The action is nice and low and the bass just sings. If I were keeping it I would have put an Aggie preamp in (preference only).

I am asking $625 shipped.

Yamaha2.

I will entertain trades for 4 string fretless basses (I prefer unlined). I would love a fretless P-Bass but run other trade ideas by me.

I prefer paypal.

Thanks!

Mark

2. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    Pm sent

3. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Actually quite a few...

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Hmm, how much lighter can you go than the GK at 18 lbs? Good luck finding one! And, BTW cool bass. (and free bump)

5. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA

I want ULTRA LIGHT BABY!!! And thanks for the bump.

6. alltube

alltube

Mar 5, 2005
    Hello,

I also am in LA and would like to see this bass. Please cantact me at your conveniance.

562 440 8748

7. Would you be interested in my series I Clarus and Contra EX for the 1001RB? The market values come out just about even.

8. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA

I have made a deal on the GK. It's gone. But thanks for checking.

9. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA

PM sent.

10. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    email sent

11. west*coast*bass