Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha Nathan East NE-1 Parametric Equalizer

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SuperDuck, Aug 1, 2005.

1. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    We have here one Yamaha Nathan East NE-1 Parametric Equalizer. $50 gets it shipped in the continental US.

Unit is in great shape and comes with original box (glue came unstuck, tape on the inside) and the original manual. Check out the pictures below to see the condition. The case is in good shape, only very minor wear visible - that can be seen in the third photo. Gigged out with occasionally but always responsibly, stored and used in a smoke free environment.

I've got my eye on some other pieces of gear, so this has to go to make way!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Anyone who wants to add big booty to their sound, this is the way to do it!

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Sold! In under an hour, too. (Must've been emjazz's hearty endorsement. :D)

4. fiebru1119

fiebru1119

Mar 2, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    haha.. I was just about to buy this at GC but decided to see if I could find it used ;)

i love TB

5. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    Yo SD,

You got a scanner? I'd love to have a copy of an owners manual for one of these, as I have one with no literature to accompany it. I can provide an e-mail if you'd be willing to toss an image or two my way. Shucks, I'd even cover the cost for a photo copy and postage if you don't have a scanner.

All the best,

R

6. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    Thanks Washishimi-san!

:hyper:

R

7. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Well, I can still scan it, and then you can have the manual in english, japanese, french, spanish... :D

PS - One thing that I found was useful for this unit was an adaptor from Radio Schlock that has an AC plug on end and the 9v connector on the other end, which means you don't have to rely on batteries. Which is good, 'cause the NE is battery-only. (Or so they would have you think!) A good investment of less than $10.