1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha Nathan East question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gjooro, Jul 18, 2007.

1. gjooro

gjooro

Mar 27, 2006
    Croatia
    I'm really interested in Nathan East signature model, not the 5 string, I'm talking about 6 string. The problem is, on Yamaha's website there is only 5 string model. Are the 6 string models available?
    l_d11f9598ba1d7d196811871348ee3483.
    I want that bass.

2. I think you might be out of luck :( I might be wrong but I think that was a custom build just for him, looks amazing though doesn't it! The machine heads are super yum :smug: IMHO even the 5 string looks like a real barmstormer, if I played one in real life and liked it enough I'd consider buying it in a heartbeat. Doug Wimbish I think has exactly the same arrangement as he also owns a 6 string version of his signature bass alongside his 4 and 5 stringers

3. Virgil

Virgil She's My Inspiration Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Dresher, Pa.
    Hi I have the 5, and since you are not considering that one, I won't go any further. However, contach Yamaha Instruments-USA, go to customer service for basses and guitars and ask for Ed. Ed, has been a wealth of information for me. Most likely, he will tell you to go to a dealer and have them order the 6 string model. They will make it for you in their custom shop.