1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Yamaha O2R96 digital mixer + console and 2000 in upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by cvtonyd, Oct 29, 2017.

1. cvtonyd

cvtonyd

Nov 9, 2010
    Price:
    The O2R96 is one of the greatest pieces of gear i've ever owned, and i hate to part with it, but need to downsize. If you're looking to take a step up in your home studio to add the capability to record full bands, or add automation and scenes to your live performance, this board will do everything you need and more. EQ and compression on every channel, studio-quality effects, near-unlimited internal routing capabilities, monitor/CR/talkback, surround, the list goes on. As you can see from the pictures this unit has been sitting in my home studio desk. I always cover it when not in use, and it is in excellent condition. I included a stock picture as well that is a bit easier to view. Note: the scribble strip in the picture is magnetic and be easily removed--there are no marks on the board.
    I'm including MAJOR UPGRADES and extras with the unit as follows:
    - Meter bridge (this alone was a $1000 upgrade)
    - A total of 24 channels of lightpipe in/out:
    MY16-AT expansion card: 16 channels of lightpipe in and out
    MY8-AT expansion card: 8 channels of lightpipe in and out
    M-Audio Profire Lightbridge 32-channel lightpipe processor (brings 32 channels of lightpipe from the O2R96 into your DAW via firewire)
    - 8 additional analog input channels via MY8-AD expansion card(giving you a total of 24 MIC/Line inputs PLUS 8 additional line ins)
    - A 48-point ReAn 1/4" TRS patchbay with 6 patch cables for connecting external gear.

Note that this item weighs 75 pounds unpacked, likely 90 with shipping packaging. I will contact the carrier for packing/shipping cost and pass through to the buyer with no markup. I would prefer to sell locally, and will deliver at no charge in the SF Bay Area. Also, if you're in the SF Bay Area and would like a desk for your studio, I will offer the entire desk along with the board and 2 patch bays at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (you load and haul). It accommodates the o2r96, 24 rack spaces, and 2 drawers. It has space to mount near field studio monitors and a vertical arm attachment to mount LCD screens. (Note: other items in picture of desk are not included, but i'm willing to sell cheap.) o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg profire lightbridge.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg profire lightbridge.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg profire lightbridge.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg profire lightbridge.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg profire lightbridge.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg profire lightbridge.jpg o2r96 in desk.jpg o2r96 stock.jpg my16 AT pic.jpg MY8 AT pic.JPG MY8 AD pic.jpg o2r96 manual.jpg mixer console.jpg profire lightbridge.jpg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020