Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha PB-1 Preamp, Protec 3spc. Rack Bag

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Justyn, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    I'm questing for a new preamp, and for that, I must sell the bits that aren't seeing much use:

1. Yamaha PB-1 Preamp. I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with these. Solid-state workhorse with warm, fat tone. 3-band EQ plus parametric EQ with variable frequency center. Effects loop, hi and low frequency outs for biamping if you like in addition to a single summed out. I bought this one from some guy named Schroeder...I hear he makes cabinets now:) $125.00 shipped. I don't have an original manual, but I have copies of the manual.

2. Protec 3spc. rack bag. Nice bag. Excellent condition, just too shallow for my Eden WT300. Has a rackable depth of about 11". Nice big outside pocket with organizer and shoulder strap. $45 shipped.

Tradewise, the only thing I might be interested in is a rackmount tuner. Mostly I could use the cash. A new band situation has sparked a frenzy of gear buying.

Thanks!
    J.

2. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Been out of town for a bit...now I'm back and it's time for a bump! Looking for trades for a Sansamp RBI or best offers on the Yamaha and Protec.

Thanks,
    J.

3. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    More pics of the front of the PB-1.

4. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    Justyn--please check your PM.

5. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Protec bag is sold. Yamaha PB-1 is still available.

J.

6. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
  7. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Email returned.

Thanks!
    J.