1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Yamaha PB-1 Preamp, Protec 3spc. Rack Bag

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Justyn, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    I'm questing for a new preamp, and for that, I must sell the bits that aren't seeing much use:

1. Yamaha PB-1 Preamp. I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with these. Solid-state workhorse with warm, fat tone. 3-band EQ plus parametric EQ with variable frequency center. Effects loop, hi and low frequency outs for biamping if you like in addition to a single summed out. I bought this one from some guy named Schroeder...I hear he makes cabinets now:) $125.00 shipped. I don't have an original manual, but I have copies of the manual.

2. Protec 3spc. rack bag. Nice bag. Excellent condition, just too shallow for my Eden WT300. Has a rackable depth of about 11". Nice big outside pocket with organizer and shoulder strap. $45 shipped.

Tradewise, the only thing I might be interested in is a rackmount tuner. Mostly I could use the cash. A new band situation has sparked a frenzy of gear buying.

Thanks!
    J.

2. PM sent. :bassist:

3. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Been out of town for a bit...now I'm back and it's time for a bump! Looking for trades for a Sansamp RBI or best offers on the Yamaha and Protec.

Thanks,
    J.

4. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    More pics of the front of the PB-1.

5. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    Justyn--please check your PM.

6. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Protec bag is sold. Yamaha PB-1 is still available.

J.

7. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Bump.

8. unlined4string

unlined4string Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Baltimore County, Md.
    Email sent.

9. Justyn