yamaha pb1

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by afrodude222, Sep 3, 2009.

1. afrodude222

afrodude222

Aug 17, 2009
    Hey!!!!!! i have yamaha pb1 preamp and i was wondering if anyone knows its value and specs because i know little to nothing about it (aside from its a great sounding preamp) and and want to make sure i don't get ripped off when i sell it, i can't afford to keep it with all the new gear i got (highschool budget) :(

2. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    afrodude222,

Look up the specs using Google or your favorite search engine. It is supposed to be a great preamp just a bit dated. If you do want to sell it, I will buy it from you at a fair and reasonable price - just send me a private message. I am in the market for a good preamp.

Have a great day.

Dave

3. morebass!

morebass! I'm all ears Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    They usually go for $125-200 used depending on condition. Most people seem to like them. I like mine better than preamps I paid twice as much for. There is a pdf of the owners manual floating around on the web somewhere. Not really that helpful - if you have specific questions post them.

4. afrodude222

afrodude222

Aug 17, 2009
    thanks!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021