1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yamaha RBX basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Leftybass12, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Leftybass12

Leftybass12

Nov 14, 2008
    Does Yamaha offer any 6 string basses in the RBX series? I just looked on the website and they've got a very limited amount of basses, but I am also trying to find earlier models. BTW, I play left handed...which leads to my next question, does Yamaha make any left handed basses at all in the RBX series?

2. Pretty sure they made no RBX 6 strings... Not sure on the leftys though.

3. ual

ual

Aug 12, 2010
    Perth
    Isn't the John Myung 6string signature an RBX? Don't think they do lefties though.

4. 251

Oct 6, 2006
    Metro Boston MA
    Just 4 & 5 string models, now;

http://www.yamaha.com/guitars/basses/rbx.html?CTID=5067800&CNTYP=PRODUCT

A search for Left Handed Bass Guitar on the Yamaha site showed no info. Find a convenient dealer & ask if they can get the model you want, Lefty.

5. Doodaddy

Doodaddy

Jan 11, 2005
    West Monroe, LA
    Technically, yes.

6. Yes - if you can find one. Yamaha doesn't make it anymore.

7. Doodaddy

Doodaddy

Jan 11, 2005
    West Monroe, LA
    They pop up here in the classifieds fairly often. I saw one on eBay go for $550 the other day...

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021