Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha TRB 6II and Schecter Eilte 5 basses from sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rkfromChi, Mar 24, 2004.

1. rkfromChi

rkfromChi

Jan 14, 2004
    Chicago, IL.
    I am looking to sell to sell two(2) of my basses.

1). Yamaha TRB 6II - Bolt on neck with dual truss rod.
    2). Schecter Stelleto Elite 5 - Neck thru design with gold hardware.

Will trade either or both, with or without extra cash for a Warwick Thumb 5 Neck-through model or a Lakland 55-94 model.

If anyone is interested, please post a reasonable desired price. Pic's are available upon request.

2. LRAD50

LRAD50

Feb 9, 2004
    im interested in the schecter, can i have some pics

LRAD50@yahoo.com

thanks

3. rkfromChi

rkfromChi

Jan 14, 2004
    Chicago, IL.
    Hey.

Haven't forgot about the pics. I'll have them in a couple of days. I'm in the process of moving right now which is the primary reason for the sale.

4. ctrazy

ctrazy Guest

Jan 28, 2003
    sarasota florida
    E MAIL E A PRICE ON THE TRB

5. ctrazy

ctrazy Guest

Jan 28, 2003
    sarasota florida
    how much e mail me ; bassmandave@verizon.net give me a price to ship to fla and how is the input jack and preamp thanks dave

6. ctrazy

ctrazy Guest

Jan 28, 2003
    sarasota florida
    look if peopleware selling something at least answer my questions if you want to sell the bass how much!! pr :hyper: ivate message me thanks

7. ctrazy

ctrazy Guest

Jan 28, 2003
    sarasota florida
    600 for the trb or 800 for both you caN GET A NEW ELITE FOR 500 FROM MF BUT I really waNT THE TRB DEPENDING ON THE JAck and preamp and i need to see pictures e mail me i have money i want to buy a stable of basses