1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha TRB-JP & Roland VB-99 V-Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rick1906, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick1906

rick1906

Jun 6, 2002
    SD
    Up for sale is my Yamaha TRB-JP 1st generation John Patitucci 6-string bass. I picked this up last year from another TB’er but I’m not playing enough to keep 3 basses unless one is fretless or acoustic. Anyway, it has a Roland GR-2KB pickup installed and will ship with a strap and hardshell case. It has some signs of wear, but is a nice bass with an excellent tone.

I also have a brand new Roland VB-99 V-Bass system that I bought to use with it that I’m selling too. I’ve only used it once playing around at home but realized that I probably would never use it much playing outside of home.

I’m asking $800 shipped CONUS for the bass or $2100 for shipped for both. Paypal is accepted.

Pictures of the VB-99 are here.

Pictures of the bass are here.

2. anthony_ning

anthony_ning

Dec 23, 2007
    Hong Kong
    Did you get it from Russia?

3. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    PM for you on the bass.....

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    SICK price for a JP sig!

5. No kidding! Someone needs to adopt

6. rick1906

rick1906

Jun 6, 2002
    SD
    Thanks guys for all the interest, but it is now sold. The VB-99 is still available but I'm going to move it to another thread in the appropriate classified section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.