Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha TRBII-4 excellect condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by weldon, Aug 11, 2004.

1. weldon

weldon

Jan 3, 2003
    Denver, CO
    I'm selling my beloved Yamaha TRBII-4, must go to a good home. Amber burst finish, rosewood fingerboard, 3-band active EQ. Excellent condition. Only flaw is that the black finish on the neck bolts has worn off in a couple spots. This is NOT buckle rash as I'm very careful to not wear a belt when playing. This bass has been gigged a handful of times, but has spent most of it's life in my house (no smokers). The finish is really nice looking and the gold hardware (tuners and bridge) looks great on it.

You will love the tone from the onboard pre-amp. It gets lots of different sounds from the dual pups. I bought it because of the neck myself. Plenty fast and comfortable too. Search the bass forum for "Yamaha TRB" and you'll find tons of posts from happy TRB owners.

These were ~$1600 MSRP, $1100 street. I'm asking $600 which includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48. I'm having this packed by my local boutique guitar shop so you'll know it's safe. If someone wants it before 8/18, I'll throw in a free gig bag.

[​IMG]

More pictures!

2. weldon

weldon

Jan 3, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Bump for lower price. Still includes free gig bag to TalkBass members.

3. eunchang

eunchang

May 12, 2004
    Seoul, Korea
    Check you PM. Thanks.

4. weldon

weldon

Jan 3, 2003
    Denver, CO
  5. weldon

weldon

Jan 3, 2003
    Denver, CO
    OK. The buyer never came through with the money. I went down to $575 with shipping and Levy gig bag included. If anyone here is interested please PM. Now that I'm back in town after being out of state for a month, I'm going to put this on eBay tomorrow (10/17).

6. weldon

weldon

Jan 3, 2003
    Denver, CO