Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yamaha TRBJP

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Kobaia, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Kobaia

Kobaia

Oct 29, 2005
    Denton TX
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amp Gruv Gear and Mono Cases
    I have a YAMAHA TRBJPI, and i'm trying to figure out this eq. i'm totaly lost on what does what, as far as the rear panel is concerned. how do the 3 dials in the back of the bass actualy affect the sounds of the diffrent eq settigns, and what are the basics for the 3 position knob on the front of the bass?

i've tried the electronics section, and no one was there so i'm posting this here

2. Kobaia

Kobaia

Oct 29, 2005
    Denton TX
    someone

3. Chazzz

Chazzz

Jan 27, 2006
    Spokane, WA
    Well, just under 1.5 hours passed between your first and second post. It may take a bit longer for another TRBJP owner to see your post and help you out.

All I could come up with is a link to Yamaha's Guitar/Bass Support Page. It has a phone number and an email link - someone might be able to point you to a manual online, or send you one.

Best of luck!

4. Kobaia

Kobaia

Oct 29, 2005
    Denton TX
    i called them today, and i had to leave a messege with someone. anyone eles have any advice?

5. It's from a BBN5A... same preamp that was in the JP.

6. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Well, Quatre, now that your question is answered, why did you make a new account on TB? I asked you on MX if you were Kobaia and you said no, why? :meh: