SOLD Yamaha TRBX605FM Satin Natural (Raleigh NC area)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by athfngl, Mar 8, 2021.

1. athfngl

athfngl Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2020
    Raleigh, NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Currently unable to ship; only available in the Raleigh-Durham NC area.

Up for sale is my TRBX605 in satin natural finish. This thing is, in my opinion, the absolute best bass you can buy for the money. The fit, finish, versatility, features, and so on just blow any competition out of the water. The only reason I am selling it is because I play it so little that it's hard to justify keeping (and I could use the money, honestly).

The frets are smooth and even with no sprout. There is no damage, or really any signs of wear - I baby my guitars, and this one has seen minimal playtime anyway. The only fluke I found was on the treble side of the neck pocket (last picture), but it's barely noticeable and was present upon purchase. It weighs in at 8lbs 12oz, and has a little neck dive that's no worse than my Fender P-bass.

The bass has been set up to factory specs with no buzz. It plays super well in every regard, the only "issue" I've found is strings can make or break this bass. Right now it has D'Addario XL 45-130's, which are just okay. I've had the best luck with NYXL's, Ernie Ball Cobalt Flats, and DR Fat Beams on this bass. I can include a set of Cobalt Flats with the sale.

Overall, I absolutely love this bass and would recommend it to anyone. I'd buy one again in a heartbeat if I needed a 5-string or just a top quality, versatile bass. But for now, it's time for someone else to enjoy this one more. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me!

IMG_0363.JPG IMG_0364.JPG IMG_0365.JPG IMG_0366.JPG IMG_0367.JPG IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0369.JPG

tobynjake, MrWarwick71 and Gustopher like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021