1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yard Sale- Digital Camera, Ipod Touch, MTG Cards, Tascam Controller

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by AlmightyPancake, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Kinda just thinning out my stuff--the proverbial yard sale. Will add/remove from this thread as needed. All prices are shipped con. US.

Gamecube package-- comes with the cube, the necessary cables, 4 controllers, and Super Smash Brothers Melee. $45

Digital Camera-- has been through a lot. Was $140 from wal-mart 3 years ago, definitely has nicks and whatnot. Not bad for general applications, pics of gear, or just a beater camera to take camping or something. I'll check on the brand when I get home. $25

MTG Cards:
    1x Bitterblossom
    4x Birds of Paradise
    2x Damnation
    40 Unhinged lands
    around 150 misc. Rares
    $100 for it all

Tascam US-224 audio controller. Really handy, 4 assignable and 1 master fader. I'm just too used to the mouse. $50

Dean Markley Artist Transducer Acoustic pickup: http://www.deanmarkley.com/Pickups/ArtistTransducer.shtml
    $23

2. Solace249

Solace249

Jun 11, 2008
    NC
    Curious what digital camera brand is! =)

3. The digital camera is a Finepix digital camera, seems like it was Wal-Marts generic brand.

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Finepix used to be Fuji. At one point they were thought to be right there with Sony, Nikon and Olympus in the digital point 'n shoot camera world.

5. ^There we go. Thanks!

Also, Ipod touch price drop to $150.

6. Added a pickup.

7. Also, will happily trade some of this stuff for a MIDI controller or FireWire hard drive.

8. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

PM sent

9. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

The Ipod might be coming my way... :)

10. Ipod sold, GC on hold.