Yay for me! (new eden rig pics)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Konquest, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Konquest

Aug 26, 2003
    This definitely falls into the category of bragging posts, but I couldn't help but show y'all my new rig! I'll be running it bridged mono 1000w into my Aggie GS 212. A really cutting, aggressive amp paired with a really smoooooth cab. I'll be sure to give a full report after a test run. I played it through a variety of SWR, Mesa, and Ampeg cabs and one thing that I really dug was the tone control on the power amp. I may not be Brad Johnson, but I feel I got a really sweet deal on this one...3 years old and super-clean. FWIW the previous owner played death metal and I'll probably be using it for church!
  2. sethlow3

sethlow3 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Nashville, Tennessee

I want some eden stuff so bad right now.
  3. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
  4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  5. quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    That's great that you finally have a turbo boost button. I know I've wanted one for ages.

Congrats man!!!
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    VERY cool dude.

I got rid of my Metro last week, and I already bought a WT-300 today. I tried, but I only lasted one week without Eden gear.

sethlow...if you have some cash, I can hook you up with a couple guys I know selling their Eden amps and cabs.

7. Ahhh, nice. Thats my dream rack. Just ditch that Aggie and run it through a D-215XLT, and you'll be golden. Talk about smooth...

J/k man I bet the GS212 is schweet. Nice score!