Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

YAY!!! got my Ashdown rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Gingerfish, Jan 27, 2005.

1. i got my Ashdown rig this week and it is awesome, i have a Mag 300h and an ABM 2X10t and it has an awesome sound with great power, still tweaking EQ a lil, subharmonics really add depth when used subtly. Anywho its great and i am very glad with my purchase.

2. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    I was super impressed with the Ashdown stuff at NAMM. They make a kickA## little stack.

3. Welcome to the Ashdown world of class bass tones, enjoy your amp.I love my ABM500 EVO 11

4. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    I would TOTALLY buy a 2x12 Ashdown if they made one!

5. Joe Beets

Joe Beets Guest

Nov 21, 2004
    All of this Ashdown talk has got me all worked up. I'd better call Bass Northwest and get on the waiting list for a Mag 600H!!!! :hyper:

6. I think they made a model for Sir Entwhistle that was in a there top range, could be wrong though.

7. I have got a ABMMini 15 cab, and have heard that when partnered with a ABM Mini48, it is a great little stack - is this the set up you have heard? I have not heard the 48, but would be tempted, if only for the sheer portability - they are only a rack unti wide (ie 19").

If portability is key, get these.

I use Hartke 3500 head.