Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

YAY! THEY'LL BE READY ON SATURDAY!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by addylewis, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Bought loads of bass parts last year, gave them to a guy just over a month ago to be assembled... THEY'LL BE READY NEXT WEEKEND!

Can't wait! They are 72-77 Mustang parts bass & a fretless Precision parts bass

I've been buying all these parts for 11 months and they're FINALLY gonna ba ready at the WEEKEND!

I'M VERY EXCITED!

2. Akirabanana

Akirabanana

Dec 12, 2005
    Kingston, On
    Sounds really cool, make sure to post pics especially of that mustang!

3. Will do - how do you post pics in this place? I've looked around and can't figure it out...

4. I just recently learned. you have to do [ img ] then [ / img ] to close it. Just remove the spaces.

5. Cool...but how do you actually get the picture to show? do you have to upload it or something?

6. It attached, but says invalid link. :\
    If you upload it to a site (photobucket, maj, etc...), then type the URL between the [​IMG]

7. cheers man

8. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY

9. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Photobucket is very simple to use and I highly recommend it for posting pictures. All you do is upload the image from your computer on there and it gives you the Url, Tag, and Img to your picture. Then from there all you gotta do is highlight the one you wanna use, and then c+p it onto here. Very easy and its what I use.