YBX1510 yorkville ext. cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hondo8671, Apr 23, 2005.

1. hondo8671

hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
    wierd! on the back of the cab it says 200 watt and 8 ohms!
    but on there web site it says 400 watt and 4 ohms! whats up with this! i guess i will have to contact them! do i have a odd ball cab or what? anybody seen this before on this cab???

2. sitback

sitback

Dec 1, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    The ybx1510 is 400 watts/4 ohms, Yorkville has since corrected the print, that's a fact.:)

3. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    The first run had the label misprinted, it's since been corrected. Sorry for the confusion! If you contact me offlist, I may be able to arrange for the proper "sticker" with the specs to be sent to you.

4. I know this an old post but I just got this cab from guitar center and my sticker also says 200w 8ohms. Is there any way I can still get a replacement sticker too?

5. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Hmmmm...I dunno! I'll check when I get back to work tmo!

@RevGroove

6. Thanks!

7. I know this was like two months ago but any news on the sticker?

8. bebass

bebass Sho Me Music Commercial User

Sep 3, 2006
    Bolivar, Missouri
    ShoMeMusic.com; Authorized dealer for Bergantino, Dingwall, Darkglass, Genzler, Quilter, Blackstar, Cort, Traynor, and other
    Hey therealbigsteve!
    PM me your address and I will call them and ask for one to be shipped to you. If they can't I will let you know.

9. I called a guy there a while back and they told me to email customer support but I haven't heard back...