Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

YBX1510 yorkville ext. cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hondo8671, Apr 23, 2005.

1. hondo8671

hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
    wierd! on the back of the cab it says 200 watt and 8 ohms!
    but on there web site it says 400 watt and 4 ohms! whats up with this! i guess i will have to contact them! do i have a odd ball cab or what? anybody seen this before on this cab???

2. sitback

sitback

Dec 1, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    The ybx1510 is 400 watts/4 ohms, Yorkville has since corrected the print, that's a fact.:)

3. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    The first run had the label misprinted, it's since been corrected. Sorry for the confusion! If you contact me offlist, I may be able to arrange for the proper "sticker" with the specs to be sent to you.

4. I know this an old post but I just got this cab from guitar center and my sticker also says 200w 8ohms. Is there any way I can still get a replacement sticker too?

5. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Hmmmm...I dunno! I'll check when I get back to work tmo!

@RevGroove

6. I know this was like two months ago but any news on the sticker?

7. bebass

bebass Sho Me Music Commercial User

Sep 3, 2006
    Bolivar, Missouri
    ShoMeMusic.com; Authorized dealer for Dingwall, Darkglass, Genzler, Quilter, Blackstar, Cort, Traynor, and other
    Hey therealbigsteve!
    PM me your address and I will call them and ask for one to be shipped to you. If they can't I will let you know.

8. I called a guy there a while back and they told me to email customer support but I haven't heard back...